[sustran] Kala Ghoda Art Festival 5th - 13th February 2011

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sun Jan 30 02:33:16 JST 2011

If anyone here is going to spend time with a camera at the KGAF next week,
may we invite you to think about World Streets strange ( 940 x 198 pixels)
Social Space Format as you spot street scenes and street art that we can
share with our readers. You can see how the format works at
http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/editorial-team/the-social-space-format/.

Just in case (and wishing that I was going to be there).

Eric Britton

PS. For more on the KGAF see their Facebook page at -
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159908634052201