[sustran] Re: Delhi Metro - A Transport Planner's Perspective

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Mon Jan 10 01:26:43 JST 2011

interesting discussion.  could the money have been more wisely spent?
probably.  was or is it likely?  not very.  we've had recent good
experiences w/ some of the metro corps around India being quite open to
developing integrated metro/brt systems and i think this approach is showing
some promise.

--

Walter Hook
Executive Director

Promoting sustainable and equitable transportation worldwide.