[sustran] Re: the $1.45bn Metro Line 1 project in Panama city

Lee Schipper schipper at berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:24:10 JST 2011

Yep. But is fuel for cars priced to reflect the huge cost of alternative mobility? Nope. Here we go again score one for cars and small mini buses(colectivos or diablos rojos) little for ordinary people and a big minus for OPM (other people's  money)

And all the years the travel survey in panama was kept secret!

Lee Schipper
Global Met Studies  UC Berkeley
Precourt En Eff Center Stanford