[sustran] Re: Reading list on Parking Management in Developing Cities - Released

ashok datar datar.ashok at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:34:51 JST 2011

dear all,
I was happy to read ADB study on Parking in some asian cities. I find that
the situation in Mumbai is not only alarming but getting worse.
some facts:
no of cars 900,000 and growing at 10% pa
total area is 450 sq km and road length is 2000 km
there are only 6000 at grade parking space costing Rs. 5 eq