[sustran] Re: Reading list on Parking Management in Developing Cities - Released

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Feb 10 01:59:13 JST 2011

Hello Todd,

Good initiative.

If you have that good list of yours in a form that we can present it as an
article on World Streets, if possible including as you have suggested
organized into "Parking Costs," "Management Strategies," and "Examples",
that would be  a great blow for democracy.

It would be good if you could write a short introduction to it, and as to
the bio note and pic I think we are all set.

Might that work for you?

Eric