[sustran] Re: Reading list on Parking Management in Developing Cities - Released

SUTP Team sutp at sutp.org
Wed Feb 9 15:47:37 JST 2011

Sincere apologies Paul and thanks a lot for the heads up. I have now
added the link to your publication and updated the document.

Also would like to take this opportunity to request the community to let
us know of any more interesting Parking studies that could be added to
the list. We constantly update our material and your contributions will
be invaluable.

cheers
sunny

--