[sustran] Re: Crossing roads a nightmare in city, admits traffic top cop: Hyderabad!!

ravi gadepalli gsbravi026 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 26 21:17:13 JST 2011

Dear Ms. Kanthi,

Its a welcome development that there is an initiative towards pedestrian infrastructure.

However 2 feet walkways are too narrow and barricaded ones mostly become hawker zones more than walkways.
If he is listening to you better push for a 2.5m walkway or a minimum of 2m if it is to be of proper use.
Best wishes for your efforts.

Ravi Gadepalli,
iTrans Pvt. Ltd.,
TBIU, IIT Delhi,