[sustran] India Streets lives.

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Dec 14 18:02:20 JST 2011

Dear Friends,

Just in case you have not noticed. India Streets lives.

Well at www.IndiaStreets.org the site is breathing a bit slowly and seems to
sleep a fair amount of the time, but my strategy is to keep it warm and wait
for others to chip in when and as they can (and wish).

I still believe that the basic project is viable and important, hence my
stubborn dedication. Also to note:

The parallel facebook site at http://www.facebook.com/groups/indiastreets/
has 69 members, and there is a pretty steady flow of interesting comments
and project information that comes in .

The Twitter page at https://twitter.com/#!/indiastreets has not been much
used, so I had a go this morning at cleaning it up. I hope that you will
feed into it from time to time.

Both those new media links are at the top left menu, where you will also see
a direct link to the 2012 Safe Streets Challenge at
http://safestreetstrategies.wordpress.com/.

So when and if the moment strikes you . . .

Regards/Eric

World Streets

   Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

    <http://www.worldstreets.org/> World Streets /
<http://www.newmobility.org/> New Mobility Partnerships  /
<http://seminars.ecoplan.org/> Sustainability Seminar Series

   8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France