[sustran] On Passive Safety in The Automotive Sector of India

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Dec 12 05:21:08 JST 2011

Dear not-so passive friends.

Is there any way that one of some combination of you might wish to work with the materials and views you have already assembled on this important topic in our exchanges here, and turn it into a good  crisp piece for simultaneous publication in World Streets, India Streets and Safe Streets?

While these phrases -- passive vs. active safety -- are trotted out often, I am not sure that the basic underlying issues are all that well understood. So your contribution here would be very timely.

Eric Britton

EcoPlan International
    Association loi de 1901

Eric Britton, Managing Director
Un projet de l'Association Ecoplan International (Loi de 1901)
8/10, rue Jospeh Bara  •  Paris 75006 France
+331 7550 3788  •  association at ecoplan.org    •  Skype newmobility
                   Sustainable Development, Business & Society | World Streets  | New Mobility Partnerships
                   Siret 304555295 00019  Arrêté du ministre de l’intérieur. 19 août 1975

         Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement