[sustran] PRT Promoters Stuff World Streets Ballot Box/PRT and the Public Process

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Apr 30 17:50:30 JST 2011

This just in from Ken Avidor who has been following the PRT trail for some
years in the public interest. I share this with you all since it shows
something about this embattled community. I particularly like their
plaintive  call:

.         "Please don't forget to cast your vote and ask your friends to
cast one  in support of PRT here. It seems to be a biased discussion here
and  PRT will need your support."

And we have indeed noticed and shall be able to deal with that without a
problem.

The rest follows: