[sustran] PRT proposal for Delhi convinces Chief Minister

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Apr 28 14:20:33 JST 2011

This compendium prepared by Ken Avidor, while passionate, is certainly worth
a good look as we try  to develop a balanced view about our topic. Thank you
Ken.

And if any readers here are not in agreement, well that is what these peer
group discussions are all about. Please join in and share with us your
information and views. In a comment to World Streets yesterday, PRT
developer Palle R Jensen (you can find his site at http://www.ruf.dk/)
challenged with the statement: " Look seriously at the numbers, please."
Which, I believe is exactly what this is all about.

Eric Britton

# # #