[sustran] PRT proposal for Delhi convinces Chief Minister

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Apr 27 18:43:55 JST 2011

This is a nice lively discussion, and I thought it might add a bit of value if we posted it to World Streets (even if we are supposed to be closed as we seek financial support to keep going) and popped a poll in there for your voting pleasure. You will see the full story at http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/prt-proposal-for-delhi-convinces-chief-minister-but-does-it-convince-you-see-poll-results/

Let's see what kind of consensus, divergence, trends if any we get here.

What is more beautiful and encouraging than informed active citizens who make their voices heard.

Vote!