[sustran] World Streets Weekly: Edition of 4 April 2011

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Apr 4 19:40:04 JST 2011

Go to: www.WorldStreets.org

THIS WEEK'S TITLES:

26 March:  Honk! OpenStreetMap: Visualizing spatial data
26 March:  Interview with British Transport Secretary / Attitudes towards the car
25 March:  Managing Two and Three-Wheelers in Asia
24 March: Op-Ed. Time to put a stake in the ground (Lahore, Pakistan)
22 March: BMW enters the one-way carsharing market
21 March:  The Battle for the Streets of New York City

SEE, SHAPE AND INTERACT WITH WORLD STREETS FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES on . . .

• World Streets  – http://www.facebook.com/worldstreets
• Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/worldstreets
• Scribd -  http://.scribd.com/fekbritton
• LinkedIn – http://tinyurl.com/ws-L-In
• YouTube - http://tinyurl.com/YT-WorldStreets-1
•  Picasa – http://tinyurl.com/ws-picasa

HANDS-ON COLLABORATION: WITH YOU AND YOUR CITY?

How can World Streets help support sustainable transport initiatives in your neighborhood, city, country, agency, or public interest or user group? Through special issues or supporting articles?  Collaboration in support of conferences, projects, workshops, master classes, city dialogues? Local or other media programs?  Cooperative programs or events with universities, NGOs, consultancies  and schools?

This we will have to do together. So now all that remains to be done is to  get you actively involved as a reader, subscriber, contributor, supporter and working partner so that in 2011 we can together go from strength to strength.  Get in touch so that we can swap ideas concerning how to go about it.

TO RECEIVE WEEKLY EDITIONS FREELY IN 2011: click here - http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/about/to-subscribe/