[sustran] Fwd: Hyderabad City Dialogue on Air Quality and Transportation-7 Oct

Rushdia Mehreen rushdia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:06:32 JST 2010

Hi,

Some of you might find this interesting/may be able to attend.

"This is part of our ongoing effort to engage with the policy makers to strengthen the policy action on clean air and public health as well as urban mobility in our cities and raise public awareness."

Please see below for details.

Rushdia

Begin forwarded message: