[sustran] Re: Plan B for sustainable mobility in cities

Kanthi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:21:32 JST 2010

Dear Joachim, Eric and others

Greetings!!

Let us as Eric has described the Plan B, try and work towards getting a team
involved. I am ready to be part of the team (Not that I know much:-))

Others please share your thoughts and let us get a team in place and help
come out with a concrete Plan B.

Eric and Joachim please take the lead and advise us and let us know how each
of us can get involved.

Remember that once we leave this chance it will be toooooooooooooooooo late
as Sujit has been pointing out time and again

Regards

Kanthi

  _____