[sustran] Re: APHRC and R2W: Sept 13, 2010: Group

kanthikannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:45:05 JST 2010

Dear Ashok ji

Thanks but we are not pessimistic. But we need to realise that this is just
the beginning of the solution and not the end of the problem.

As I mentioned earlier we know that we shall win the War but why do we need
to lose so many lives in the meantime?

There is money to build flyovers. ( PVNR Flyover cost the exchequer 600
Crores) and yet the government does not want to spend Rs. 6000 on manning a
pedestrian crossing.

Ironical that our government officials who come to all our conferences seem
to have amnesia once they get back to their home base.

Thanks

Regards

Kanthi