[sustran] Re: Forget about Footpaths but at least do something about crossings!!

Kanthimathi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:01:45 JST 2010

Dear all

Greetings!!

After my mail regarding how many more conferences, there was an interesting
discussion in the forum. There is a lot of debate and discussion about
whether walkways need to be reserved for walkers etc.

But for the moment lets forget about footpaths and talk about pedestrian
crossings. It is a nightmare to cross any road in Hyderabad. Can we all do
something about this? Try to project this in the national media? / talk to
the government authorities who can take a few decisions? /

But I think that we all agree that something needs to be done and that too
urgently.

Any ideas/ suggestions??

Thanks

Regards

Kanthi

THOSE WHO WALK CANNOT DECIDE AND THOSE WHO DECIDE DO NOT WALK