[sustran] Re: Fwd: [UTSG] Transitioning countries, traffic operations and demands for expensive engineering solutions

ashok datar datar.ashok at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 19:57:53 JST 2010

we have worked some very simple solutions
In Mumbai there are several flyovers which are parallel to the highway .
under the flyovers supported by two columns , we find that there is a
sufficient space between two columns for two cars to pass thru
we have designed that this space should be used for right turning lanes
pl see our website for this and other such simple solutions to improve the
traffic calming
www.mesn.org
ashok datar

--