[sustran] Re: Operational costs for monorails (brrh)

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Oct 28 22:30:22 JST 2010

Adelberto,

I just had a look from World Streets where one of our Combined Search
Engines scans all the hundred + linked programs and sources, and it turned
up 138 references for monorails, a few of which might be useful.

To get there: (a) go to www.WorldStreets.org, (b) scroll down the right menu
to "Search all linked sources", and (c) pop in "monorail" with or without
other keywords as you wish. Again no guarantees of course but perhaps worth
a few minutes of you r time to scan.

Good luck. Executive summary: Monorails suck (in cities).