[sustran] Re: Op-ed piece on CNG

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Fri Oct 22 01:46:24 JST 2010

Depending on how it is obtained, CNG can have other problems, such as
fracking <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing>. See
alsothis link <http://gaslandthemovie.com/whats-fracking>. Where does
the CNG in India come from? Oil drilling?

In Germany, CNG is at least informally described as an eco-fuel. Of
course - and what might be alarming to Hindus - is that more and more of
it comes in the form of bio-methane from industrial agricultural, i.e.
cadavers of cows used in meat and dairy production, and other related waste.

- T

--

Todd Edelman
Green Idea Factory,