[sustran] Re: Games bus lanes may stay in Delhi

ashok datar datar.ashok at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:21:19 JST 2010

many thanks
we are going to start the study next week on how to improve routing on this
route so that users can get a bus every minute or so.
by working out a common route called corridor route - a concept developed by
BEST which makes high frequency possible for most common destinations.
we need to give a special identify to such buses all over the city a name
and a logo which is visible from long distance and which will provide
service between one per min in peak time  to one for every 90 and 120 min
other times
cn u pl provide the timing a bus requires to compolete one half round trip
looking forward to a weekly meeting at ur vadala or perhaps Marol depot once
a week to review the progress
ashok datar