[sustran] Re: NMT mode share

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Mon Oct 11 00:04:17 JST 2010

because the way walking trips are calculated varies extremely widely, it is
generally a good idea to keep two separate numbers, one that includes
walking trips and ones that do not, and the numbers that do not (it is
easier to include bicycle), will tend to be more comparable.

--

Walter Hook
Executive Director

Promoting sustainable and equitable transportation worldwide.