[sustran] JICA activities on transport

Cornie Huizenga cornie.huizenga at slocatpartnership.org
Fri Oct 8 15:57:04 JST 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to find information on JICAs transport activities. While it is
easy to find online references to individual projects I have found it more
difficult to find:

   - comprehensive overview of JICA funded loans and TAs on transport
   (broken down by regio/country)
   - analysis of the portfolio on a sub-sector basis (e.g. road/ rail, or
   urban/rural)
   - JICA strategy or policy guiding their transport lending
   - external reviews of JICAs transport activities

It would be great if you could share what you have.

Cornie

--
Cornie Huizenga
Joint Convener