[sustran] Re: Bicycles and girls education

krishna gopal krishkaran at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:58:26 JST 2010

Dear Ashok

Please, read the following link also in conjunction with the article you
have sent

http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/18/stories/2010101856090200.htm

Yes, the trickle effect it will have on the human development particularly
in the other part of the India for moving the people towards achieving this
goals of education and other( self respect and the esteem it gives when a
person can look after his own mobility)

I do recall, when I had walked atleast a minimum of 5 kilometers a day to my
elementary school and cycle was a luxury still I completed my secondary
education.

Great, It is mobility for the other India, definitely a Bicycle can do a lot
in this regard

Regards

--
C.Krishnagopal