[sustran] Streets of the world before your eyes

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Nov 9 01:03:02 JST 2010

If you click here --
http://picasaweb.google.com/fekbritton/WorldStreetsSocialSpaceFormat?authkey
=Gv1sRgCISvgIH6-66NWQ#slideshow/5537134055263434098

-- you will be taken to a slide show concerning which we would greatly like
to have your comments and suggestions.

What you will see there is an eventual draft section in support of World
Streets - www.WorldStreets.org -- in which we set out something like one
hundred photographs of street scenes in various parts of the world, all in
what we call our "social space format". I invite you to have a look at tell
...us what you think. The display is called up as a slide show. To exit and
view the individual photographs, all you need to do is click <escape>.

Our goal in bringing this in-process collection together is to give our
readers a feel for the enormous variety of what goes on in the world's
streets and the ways in which they are used (and abused). You are also
invited to make use of them for your own working purposes, though we would
ask you to extend credit for your sources.

And if you have striking photos of street scenes in this strange 940x198
format, it would be kind if you might consider sharing them with our
readers.

Someone once told me that images are important too.