[sustran] Re: FW: Calcutta's on-street parking "extortion rackets"

Ian Perry ianenvironmental at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:12:23 JST 2010

Hi Paul,

This also happens in Mexico.  I witnessed this in Puebla when my friend
drove me to a night club - and she told me that this practice is common.
 Pay or your car will be damaged...  It was not just one or two people doing
this, but many.  As the large club was located away from residential areas,
there were a lot of cars.

Ian