[sustran] Fair transport for an aging society

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Nov 4 16:50:43 JST 2010

My friend, Associate Professor Nobuaki Ohmori from The University of Tokyo,
is doing some I believe important work on fair transport for an aging
society, and in this respect he has honored me by asking me the following
question. If anyone here can help him (or perhaps via any of your lists), it
would be much appreciated. With kind thanks, Eric Britton