[sustran] The Hundred Faces behind World Streets

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri May 14 17:09:57 JST 2010

The Hundred Faces behind World Streets

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S-wwR3l1dSI/AAAAAAAAC-U/XLAl7IVOyOo/s
1600/ws-pic-authors1-small.jpg>
We firmly believe that the move to sustainable lives is a very personal
matter. For that reason, every article that appears in World Streets is
accompanied by a short bio note and photo identifying the author. We want
you to know who they are and what they look like.. These are not autonomous
or institutional pieces; every thing that appears here has a name and face
behind it. Today we have assembled for your viewing pleasure small photos of
160 of our authors and collaborators. There are more and of course we really
do need to have each identified by name and country. In time.

Article freely available in World Streets <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
today at www.WorldStreets.org
Discussion in New Mobility Forum. <http://www.newmobility.org/>   Post to
NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com