[sustran] Re: Is park-and-ride a bad idea for Asian cities?

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Thu May 13 14:48:07 JST 2010

I agree with Dr. Barter.  Bike and Ride and transit oriented development is
what we should support in most instances.  park and ride may be compatible
with TOD depending on the design but too often is not.

--

Walter Hook
Executive Director

Promoting sustainable and equitable transportation worldwide.