[sustran] Le origini e la diffusione del car sharing in Italia<br/> The...

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Mar 26 04:37:46 JST 2010

Le origini e la diffusione del car sharing in Italia
The origins and structure of Car Sharing in Italy

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S6kDdBbNh2I/AAAAAAAACt0/sXE8fw2z-CI/s
1600-h/ws-carshare-italy.jpg> With this latest report from our Italian
sister publication Nuova Mobilità, we put before you our second article on
the growth and status of carsharing in Italy. Italy, as you will see here,
has a very different development trajectory from most of the rest of Europe
or North America. What else in new? La creatività italiana
But this time we are not going to help out with an edited version of the
machine translation, rather we are going to give you the first few
paragraphs of the machine translation, and then the links so that you can
read the entire report in either the original Italian or what we think is a
pretty good machine transition into English. If you want to know, you will
know.

--> The full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> No broadband? No problem. Find it on the Open Edition at
www.open.WorldStreets.org
-- > Discussions on World Streets Forum at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldStreets>