[sustran] Re: Is carsharing irrelevant for the Global South?

Lloyd Wright Lwright at vivacities.org
Thu Mar 25 22:46:03 JST 2010

Of course, if a driver takes you to work and then returns to the trip origin
to park, one has effectively doubled the kilometers for every trip...and
doubled the emissions.

This by the way is the same problem when there is no scholar transport and
each parent individually takes their child to school.  A single trip purpose
requires double the distance.