[sustran] Carsharing in Sweden in 2010 - World Streets 2010 Coountry report

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Mar 24 15:41:17 JST 2010

Carsharing in Sweden in 2010

Carsharing is one of those areas of sustainable transport where people
really know what they are dong. There is plenty of theory behind it but to
get the job done one
<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S55Bsvh2XJI/AAAAAAAACrM/4NMrh8yQS20/s
1600-h/flag-sweden.jpg> needs to be on top of the details and active on the
ground. Whether at the level of the operators or those preparing new
projects, or for those rare public officials who understand their
importance, at the level of the city and more broadly. Given this, it is a
miracle that we are able to get our any of busy colleagues to take the time
away from their pressing responsibilities to share with us all their
understanding and vision of carsharing in their country. This latest country
survey provides excellent coverage of the situation in Sweden, thanks to Per
Schillander of the SRA.

--> The full text of this article appears in today's World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> No broadband? No problem. Find it on the Open Edition at
www.open.WorldStreets.org
-- > Discussions on World Streets Forum at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldStreets>
WorldStreets at yahoogroups.com )

Read World Streets Today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/ & www.open.worldstreets.org
New Mobility Partnerships  -  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
           +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility