[sustran] ten cities walkability project

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sun Mar 7 21:36:13 JST 2010

Dear All,

This ten cities walkability project is going to be very important for our
readers over here at World Streets. I very much hope that we will find good
ways to report in our pages on the main findings, with all the usual and oh
so necessary links and references.

We count on you.

With all good wishes,

Eric

PS. Do not forget friends. Tomorrow is International Women's Day. Let's all
celbrate it. We will on World Streets and I hope that many of you will do
the same.

Eric Britton

Note: New Paris tel. +331 7550 3788 . Kindly change your records.

World Streets  .  www.worldstreets.org
8/10, rue Jospeh Bara  .  Paris 75006 France
+331 7550 3788  .  eric.britton at newmobility.org  .  Skype newmobility
New Mobility Partnerships   . www.partners.newmobility.org
9440 Readcrest Drive  .   Los Angeles, CA 90210
+1 213 984 1277 .  fekbritton at gmail.org .  Skype ericbritton