[sustran] Should public transport be free? Invitation to share your views on World Streets

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Jun 22 19:42:37 JST 2010

 <http://africastreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>

Should
<http://africastreets.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/should-public-transport-be-fr
ee-join-instay-tuned-via-world-streets-open-edition-2/>  public transport be
free? Join in/Stay tuned. (via World Streets / Open Edition)

Editor, World <http://africastreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>
Streets | 22 June 2010 at 08:47 | Categories: Uncategorized
<http://africastreets.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/>  | URL:
http://wp.me/pXy5y-2D

World Streets is pleased to announce publication in the weeks ahead of  a
series of articles and other media to investigate this idea in-depth in
these pages.  We would ask our readers to bear in mind that there is a great
deal more to this idea, approach than may at first meet the eye. So [...]

Read
<http://africastreets.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/should-public-transport-be-fr
ee-join-instay-tuned-via-world-streets-open-edition-2/>  more of this post

Add
<http://africastreets.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/should-public-transport-be-fr
ee-join-instay-tuned-via-world-streets-open-edition-2/#respond>  a comment
to this post