[sustran] Re: Where are we to walk? Video from Pune, India

Alan P Howes alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
Sat Jun 19 00:37:36 JST 2010

A very good video of a very bad situation - thanks Paul.

In my very limited experience of India (just Pune and Mumbai), Pune is
unlikely to be uniquely bad - the problems in the video were very like those
that infuriated me in Mumbai.

Abu Dhabi, where I am at present, is different but probably no better. The
sidewalks may, in many places, be wider - that just gives more parking
space. And as to anyone trying to get about with a wheelchair - not a
chance!

Regards, Alan

--
Alan P Howes