[sustran] Photographs, images wanted for new World Streets platform

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Jun 14 14:38:22 JST 2010

If you go do our new home page at http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/ you
will see at the top a very attractive photograph of a bucolic scene which,
while perhaps pleasing to the eye, is not exactly consistent with the theme
of the world's only sustainable transport daily.

So this is to invite your candidates. The size is a bit special, a long
rectangle 940x198 pixels (or thereabout since we can edit here), and as far
as the theme is concerned, we see this as window on the world of sustainable
transport, good and bad, What we are hoping for, as usual, is to excite the
mind to think about our challenging topics with originality and deep
interest.

I am sure we shall not be able to use everything that comes in, but I can
tell you that as always we appreciate your support and ideas.

And in the meantime, keep reading World Streets - it's brainfood.

Eric Britton

 <http://www.britton.newmobility.org/> Eric Britton |
<http://www.worldstreets.org/> WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |
<http://www.facebook.worldstreets.org> www.facebook.WorldStreets.org

8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype:
newmobility