[sustran] Radio interview this morning: how to integrate bicycles into cities

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Jun 10 15:50:11 JST 2010

Dear Friends,

If you happen to speak French, you may find some interest in a half hour
program to take place on Radio France International this morning at 11:30
Paris time.  The topic is the challenge of how to integrate bicycles into
cities so that they become a major transport mode. I will be speaking
together with Bruno Marzloff of Chronos and Harri Baral who works with the
UNEP here in Paris.

You can hear it via
http://www.rfi.fr/general/20100610-2-salon-europeen-mobilite-direct-stand-ve
lo-city

I would be pleased to try to field your comments and critical remarks. I am
rather sure we will not solve all these issues in half an hour this gray
moring in Paris.

Eric Britton

 <http://www.britton.newmobility.org/> Eric Britton |
<http://www.worldstreets.org/> WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |
<http://www.facebook.worldstreets.org> www.facebook.WorldStreets.org
8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype:
newmobility