[sustran] Dancing around the carbon tax in the United States Senate

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Jul 29 22:41:08 JST 2010

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>

Dancing <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/dancing-around-the-carbon-tax-in-the-united-states-senate/>  around the carbon tax in the United States Senate

The Editor <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>  | 28 July 2010 at 14:39 | Categories: CO2 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/co2/> , carbon tax <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/carbon-tax/> , climate <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/climate/>  | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-Oo

Climate and climate policy are more than moderately complicated issues, as we all are well aware. But at the end of the day we know too there are a certain number of basic underlying truths that shape these issues and outcomes which one either grasps or one does not. And in this regard, there can [...]

Read <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/dancing-around-the-carbon-tax-in-the-united-states-senate/>  more of this post

Add <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/dancing-around-the-carbon-tax-in-the-united-states-senate/#respond>  a comment to this post