[sustran] Re: BAE Systems signs Indian Hawk jet deal for about 700 million Pounds

Paul Barter peebeebarter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:40:08 JST 2010

Point taken Todd.  But I am nervous that this might send discussions off on
an off-topic tangent for the sustran-discuss list. This is not the
appropriate forum for discussion of military spending or the broad budget
priorities of any country.

They are important issues but the focus of this list is urban transport
policy, especially in developing countries. Let's try to stay focused on
that so that people get what they signed up for.

So please let's all refrain from taking up this particular thread here. If
anyone wants to respond to Todd on these issues, please do it in private
email.

All the best,

Paul Barter (co-manager of sustran-discuss, with Karl Fjellstrom)