[sustran] A closer look at Transportation in Mumbai

Karthik Rao-Cavale krc12353 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:40:37 JST 2010

Dear All,

I invite you to read two posts I put up on my blog recently on
transportation in Mumbai.

1) An open letter to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra
(
http://vishwakarman.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/transportation-in-the-united-states-an-open-letter-to-the-chief-minister-of-maharashtra/)

This is a somewhat satirical critique on the desirability of emulating the
United States model of transportation infrastructure in India, followed by
an analysis of the sorts of solutions that might work in India.

2) What's Mumbai been upto?
( http://vishwakarman.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/whats-mumbai-been-upto/ )

This is a collection of the latest news items and just a little bit of
analysis about transportation infrastructure in Mumbai.

Please feel free to look around the blog. :)

Regards,
karthik

--
karthik