[sustran] Re: Best Practice: Fun Poked at Drivers Parking Illegally ?

Carlosfelipe Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 02:57:10 JST 2010

(ccing sustran in case you're interested in the followup)

No, that was different. The mime stuff was done by Mockus (1995-1997)
and it was mimes and people dressed as zebras standing on the pedestrian
crossings where cars would stop neglecting them. He restored respect to
pedestrian crossings that way.... maybe it's that? There were related
measures as well....

Carlosfelipe Pardo