[sustran] Parking in Asian cities (presentation)

Paul Barter paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Tue Jul 13 19:26:24 JST 2010

My presentation at the ADB Transport Forum in Manila in May was on 'Parking Policy in Asian cities - highlights'.

You can now view the slides via:
http://reinventingtransport.blogspot.com/2010/07/parking-in-asian-cities-highlights-and.html

There are graphs that offer some comparative insight on parking policies and practices in more than a dozen Asian cities.

As usual, I would really appreciate any feedback, here or in comments at the link.

Paul

Paul A. Barter | Assistant Professor | LKY School of Public Policy National University of Singapore | 469C Bukit Timah Road | Singapore 259772 | Tel: +65-6516 3324 | Fax: +65-6778 1020 | paulbarter at nus.edu.sg<mailto:paulbarter at nus.edu.sg> | http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/Faculty_Paul_Barter.aspx  http://reinventingtransport.blogspot.com/