[sustran] Re: Plan ahead for R2W: Adopting a stretch

Kanthi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:37:57 JST 2010

Dear Eric and all

Greetings!!

The Right to Walk Foundation had its annual general body meeting on July 3,
2010. There were a number of participants and the discussion was indeed
useful. The Brainstorming session brought out a number of interesting ideas
and methods to proceed ahead.

Among these was the adoption of a stretch to make it pedestrian friendly. We
need to remember that the stretch that we take up is not very controversial
and can be relatively easy to do.

Thanks

Any Contacts? / Suggestions to go Ahead would be most welcome.

Thanks

Regards

Kanthi Kannan

THOSE WHO WALK CANNOT DECIDE AND THOSE WHO DECIDE DO NOT WALK