[sustran] Everybody knows that Flyovers are Useless Yet . . . .

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jul 2 22:08:38 JST 2010

Kanthi and all,

This is one more example of the sort of thing that we need to provide a new
information and policy framework concerning.

The fact is that there is a class of consistently perverse projects which
are at the exact opposite end of best practices.  And they are so many and
so often greeted and supported by policy makers that we really need to put
in place a mechanism, some ort of high profile, easy to consult and
vigorously commented public gallery  of "high recognition" of RBI - Really
bad ideas.

It's a natural for Word Streets and the New Mobility Agenda, and if any of
you has anything thoughts on how to set this up and keep it moving, well you
have an eager ear in Paris.

Work continues.

Best/Eric

Eric Britton | WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  | Skype: newmobility
8, rue Jospeh Bara  | Paris 75006 France | +331 7550 3788