[sustran] Citiscope: Reporting on Worldwide City Innovation

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Jan 26 18:20:01 JST 2010

High Visibility Journalism Focuses on City Innovation Breakthroughs

<http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S16sANwXFmI/AAAAAAAACZg/sF5c8D5V9pM/s
1600-h/ws-citistates.jpg> In the wake of the troubles and lessons of COP15
we are seeing projects, programs and groups sprouting up around the world
setting out to take the high ground in ideas and communications on the
up-side of the change and innovations necessary if we are to face the
challenges of the planet and our cities. We invite you to have an advance
look at the Citiscope project that will be formally announced this March at
the World <http://www.unhabitat.org/categories.asp?catid=584>  Urban Forum
in Rio de Janeiro.

--> The full text of this article appears in today's World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> Discussions on New Mobility Forum
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewMobilityCafe/>  at www.newmobility.org
(Post to NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com)

Read World Streets Today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/
New Mobility Partnerships  -  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
           +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility