[sustran] Re: Guidance on Transport NAMAs

Carlosfelipe Pardo carlosfpardo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 06:14:13 JST 2010

Cornie,

We agree on your points. However, I think this is not at all clear to
governments (as happens with the Copenhagen documents, which are only
decipherable after reading the Bridging the gap document or to those who
were present in Copenhagen...).

I think all of us who are working in developing countries should find
out how to include transport in NAMAs. The issue is that if we don't ask
for it, they won't include it and thus the lack of recognition of
transport in its role to reduce climate change emissions will still be a
problem.

Best regards,

Carlos.