[sustran] EMERGENCY

Jean Michel CUSSET jmcusset1 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 5 14:47:25 JST 2010

Hope you get this on time ? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to the United Kingdom, I'm presently in Scotland and am having some difficulties here.I misplaced my bag on my way to the hotel where other valuable things were kept including my passport. I will like you to assist me with a loan of 2,500 Euros or whatever amount you can afford to borrow me to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with and I promise to Refund the money as soon as i return.let me know if you can be of any assistance.

   Kindly help me send the money through western union,I will get a temporary document in replacement for my stolen passport from the embassy,here is the information below:

Name; Jean Michel CUSSET
ADDRESS:19 North Bridge
STATE: Edinburgh
COUNTRY:United Kingdom
ZIP CODE: EH1 1SD

Write me immediately, so i know when the money has been wired,scan and send me the
western union money transfer receipt or just write out the details on the receipt and send to me. this mystery is enough..
Thank you.

Jean Michel