[sustran] Re: Implementation of access paths

Kanthi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:56:05 JST 2010

Dear all

Greetings!!

I really do not know where to start this mail because we all know and I
think that almost all the people in authority concerned know that footpaths
and pedestrian crossings are a MUST and also the benefits of these 'access
paths' too. Almost every other day there is an article about footpaths and
pedestrian crossings in the newspapers.

Now the most important part of the story is "How do we get the
implementation done?"

The footpath story becomes sadder by the day and the lack of pedestrian
crossings is now forcing a lot of people to either risk their lives or take
an auto (the worst 3 wheeler contraption) to cross the roads.

All of us also realise that in India for anything to become popular or
talked about we need an actor/ cricketer as a Brand Ambassador.

Any ideas/ suggestions?

Warm Regards

Kanthi Kannan

THOSE WHO WALK CANNOT DECIDE AND THOSE WHO DECIDE DO NOT WALK