[sustran] Editorial: A Six Thousand Kilometer Non-CO2 Conference <br/> ...

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Feb 11 21:01:37 JST 2010

Editorial: A Six Thousand Kilometer Non-CO2 Conference

  A recent discussion has come up in the context of our 2010 work program
concerning your editor's long-standing unwillingness to hop on a plane,
travel great distances to make a "cameo appearance", and then scurry back to
his burrow in Paris. Since 1995 we have tried hard to maintain a consistent
<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S3PLaQ1HPLI/AAAAAAAACgc/TUR8wsANxFE/s
1600-h/airplane-co2.jpg> policy about this kind of travel, which you can
find at http://www.personal.newmobility.org/. However this does not mean
that it is not possible to have some form of "hot" presentation and
interaction on topics of high mutual interest without that dreaded trip to
the airport. With a bit of preparation and at low cost, you can do an
excellent job at creating a lively and engaging interactive low-carbon
environment. Let's have look.

--> The full text of this article appears in today's World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> Discussions on New Mobility Forum
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewMobilityCafe/>  at www.newmobility.org
(Post to NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com)

Read World Streets Today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/
New Mobility Partnerships  -  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
           +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility