[sustran] January 2010: This month on World Streets

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Feb 1 20:26:02 JST 2010

January 2010: This month on World Streets

We very much doubt that most of our readers have the time to check into World Streets on a daily basis. For that reason we have from the beginning offered, in addition to the daily edition, a monthly summary which brings together in one place all postings and comments in a manner in which the busy reader can review the month's offerings in a few lines and make a decision as to whether or not to call up and read the full article. January 2010 was no exception to this rule.

* * * Tell us what you think about our monthly editions – and what you would like to see us do better. Click here to write the editor – editor at worlddstreets.org. Or Skype to newmobility. * * *